Make The Most Of Your Mist Time Management Workshop
Making the most of life by making the most effective use of time.
The Make The Most of Your Mist Time Management Workshop is a free, hands on, interactive, Bible-based 2-3 hour* training that will help you or people in your church to make the most out of life by learning to how to effectively plan and manage time.
The Biblical principles that you will learn are:
- When and why God created time and how important managing time is to God.
- How knowing and living on purpose motivates you make the best use of time without wasting it.
- How to remove the barriers that cause you to waste time.
- Knowing the difference between time planning and time management.
The practical application time management strategies that you will learn are:
- How taking a 30,00 foot view of your life will help you to manage the minutia of time.
- How to develop and implement Joshua’s 777 plan will help you to break your life down into “manageable” parts which will help you to optimize productivity and decrease overwhelm and stress.
- How developing targeted to-do lists provides balance and prevents important tasks from slipping through the cracks.
- How prioritizing daily tasks into essential, beneficial and optional categories will help you to optimize productivity.
- How to develop good time management habits and routines that will cause you to accomplish more by doing less.
If you are ready to schedule The Make The Most of Your Mist Workshop for your church leaders or members, or your organization, please fill out the form below:
Contact Clarence J. Parks, JD, MDiv
Powered by vCita
*Note: the The Make The Most of Your Mist Time Management Workshop is designed to provide 2-3 hours of training. But, if there is a shorter amount of time is desired, the Make The Most of Your Mist Time Management Seminar is available.